I'm a bit worried I may have forgotten how to post. Oops. Life has gotten a bit busy and I've been terrible about blogging. I take a few minutes each day to read blogs but have really just been stalking. I'm giving a shot at getting back at the swing of things with a Fill in the Blanks via Lauren.
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go absolutely no where! Is that allowed? I've been away for most of the week on a class trip and am picking up Mr. Fine at the airport tomorrow morning. A weekend of home time is much needed. We do plan on planting the yard this weekend so I will be getting to the garden store!
2. Something I often rant about is the decisions made by our administration...that and people who drive under the speed limit. I'm not a speeder but at least go the speed limit!
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is a carton of fresh cage-free veggie fed eggs. I typically get the urge to bake on the weekends and go nuts when my eggs have expired...which may indeed by the case when tomorrow morning rolls around. Hmm.
4. My "life-saving" product is my iPhone. I'm constantly checking my mail for sweet messages from Mr. Fine. There's nothing like a quick email filled with love to keep me going through the day.
5. A friend is someone who can keep a secret! Nothing drives me more batty than friends who gossip.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be what the latest CD someone bought was.
7. My favorite kind of art is the kind I understand! ;-) I'm a very linear person with little creativity. You may remember my dive into photography. Any art that speaks to me is wonderful!
Thanks for reading...if there's still anyone still out there! I apologize for my absence. This year's been a bit stressful but I'm hanging in there. Nothing a good visit from Mr. Fine this weekend can't solve!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!
Into Kawaii Stuff? Get A YumeTwins Subscription Box!
11 hours ago