1. I am sometimes sarcastic. A bookworm at heart. Thrilled to see the world with a clarity I've never known. A sucker for Girl Scout Cookies. An addict when learning something new.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was LASIK! But you all knew that...before that? I don't usually feel very brave...except when I do the black diamond sections that intersect with my blue square sections on the ski hill.
3. I feel prettiest when I shower before school vs the night before and my hair looks proper. When I wear heels vs comfortable dress shoes and when I wear my pea coats. Those and the perfect matching lip gloss.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is absolutely nothing (much to Mr. Fine's chagrin). I can even sleep on a hardwood floor within a few minutes - just as snug as a bug. I did stay awake for several hours this past week (read crap week rant above) and it drove me NUTS!
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is salmon on the BBQ, rice pilaf, and cooked fresh veggies. Strawberry crumble for desert. A bottle of Trader Joe's $4 wine (doesn't take much for me). All on the patio in the middle of summer. Shucks. Makes me cry just thinking about it...where is summer?
6. The way to my heart is through chocolate, patience with my annoying habits, and a good solid hug.
7. I would like to be happy with myself. Truly happy.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends. I am going to work on relaxing, being happy, and getting some emotional clutter tidied up. What are you up to?