Tonight I spent a girls night out with a friend doing dinner and then a craft show. I tended to stay away from the cozy Christmas booths but got some fantastic pottery mugs and some jewelery from a woman I've bought from for the past 3 years. She recognized me (is that scary?) and knew exactly what size of neck cord I wanted for my pendants! Given the Christmas nature of my evening, it seemed that this week's Fill in the Blanks was fitting.
1. Holiday spirit is the part of Christmas I love best. I like the happy cozy feeling I get in evenings with the lights on the tree and candles burning on the kitchen table.
2. The holidays are incomplete without a night for trimming the tree and a night for baking...all with the Christmas carol radio station playing in the background.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is spend time with Mr. Fine and a cup of decaf, wrap presents (my high school employment as a wrapper tends to mean that ALL gifts are wrapped by yours truly), and bake!
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is getting a new Christmas ornament from my Mom each year.
5. Holiday music is totally cheesy but totally addictive, perfect for the 2 weeks before Christmas but completely unnecessary immediately after Thanksgiving, and the seemingly fall back music for any Lifetime Movie shown during the Month of December.
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays seeing with my new vision...after my Christmas present of LASIK!! I am totally psyched about waking up on Christmas morning and actually seeing the alarm clock.
7. Holiday wish list time with Mr. Fine and sight. You know, nothing major!. ;-)
What great holiday plans do you have?