I checked Mrs. Fine's email last night and guess what? I've been tagged!
And not in that "ugh, untag this facebook photo of me because I look terrible and I DO NOT want all of my high school friends (whom I haven't seen in 15 years) to see me like this," kinda way.
Nope! I've been tagged in a blog award kinda way! Sarah of Confessions of an Untenured Teacher tagged me with:
The conditions of the award are these:
1) Thank the person who gave me the award
2) Sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in/with five words
3) Choose ten other blogs I consider to have substance and pass along the award
1) Thank you, thank you, thank you Sarah! I'm glad that you're following along on my quest for a personal life and finding that it has a bit of substance in it! ;)
2) My blog ... personal, community, writing, fulfillment, humor
Of course, as a teacher, I know that all directions are subject to interpretation as long as you can justify. And with that, I provide you with my blog's bio poem - my justification being that each line has 5 or fewer words!
Bio Poem Fine
3) Here are 10 other blogs that I enjoy and read that have substance:
Keepin' It In Perspective
From the Other Side of the Fence
Single Mom in the South
This is our story
Ur Baking Me Crazy
It's a Wonderful Life
a belle, a bean, and a chicago dog
Have a great day, my friends -- it's almost the weekend!!!
Into Kawaii Stuff? Get A YumeTwins Subscription Box!
11 hours ago