Today after a busy week at school I'm participating in Fill in the Blank Friday over at Lauren's blog.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is check my email on my phone and stare at the clock tick away for 20 more minutes before forcing myself out of bed.
2. Today I wish I was vacationing somewhere so I could enjoy the beautiful weather that was today.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd buy and savor pumpkin spice lattes everyday with no guilt until the $100 ran out.
4. Tomorrow I will be shopping for some cute plant pots for my classroom...and watching football, of course!
5. Two things that don't go together are orange juice and apple pie. Both fruity yet disgusting together!
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a new type of fair trade coffee.
7. The last time I tried something new was last Saturday when I tried a pumpkin spice latte...hence #3! ;)
Have a great weekend everyone!