Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday






Today after a busy week at school I'm participating in Fill in the Blank Friday over at Lauren's blog.




1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is  check my email on my phone and stare at the clock tick away for 20 more minutes before forcing myself out of bed.

2.  Today I wish I was  vacationing somewhere so I could enjoy the beautiful weather that was today.

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd   buy and savor pumpkin spice lattes everyday with no guilt until the $100 ran out.

4.  Tomorrow    I will be shopping for some cute plant pots for my classroom...and watching football, of course!

5.  Two things that don't go together are   orange juice and apple pie.  Both fruity yet disgusting together!

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is   a new type of fair trade coffee.

7.  The last time I tried something new was   last Saturday when I tried a pumpkin spice latte...hence #3! ;)



Have a great weekend everyone!


Fine Divider Owl

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Pumpkin spice lattes are my guilty pleasure! I'm totally with you on number three :)

Sherri said...

I keep hearing about these pumpkin spice lattes...think I may have to try one!

Happy weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails