Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Thank you Friday!  After this week I am looking forward to a weekend of my new pumpkin spice coffee, down time, a hunt for this week's scavenger hunt photos, 2 daring kitchen challenges, and a few many hours of yard work exercise getting the summer pots away.  And despite trying to block it out, I have a ton of assessment data to forge my way through in order to plan interventions.  Eegatz...that's a lot I seem to have planned!

Thanks to Lauren for this week's Fill in the Blank Friday:

{photo by Photos Day! via We Heart It}


1.   I am  incredibly happy that it's the weekend!

2.  I wish  the temperature was still warm and I didn't have to scrape the car windows each morning .

3.  I like  chocolate, anytime with Mr. Fine, a good trashy romance novel, a solidly successful trip to an outlet mall, and mexican salads with cilantro dressing .

4.  I can   sit on the couch and eat 3 cookies in a row -- seriously, just did it.

5.  I hope    I am able to continue living life to its fullest for Mr. Fine and I -- keeping my priorities straight and leaving lots of time for me.

6.  I think  a lot right now -- all of which is in a jumble of Friday nightness.

7.  I was   totally psyched to watch The Vampire Diaries last night and think that I'm officially hooked!

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?

Fine Divider Owl

3 comments:

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

OY me too... glad it's the weekend, I mean. And report cards are due in the next two weeks, so lots of data to go through here as well!

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Thanks for the email, I was check to see if my comment did the same thing. Oh and I havent watched Vam Diaries... I heard it is gooooood. But I LOVE Greys Anatomy =)

Beck said...

Sigh... my weekend is over, but it was a good one. This week will mark the beginning of report writing season. You too? Wish me luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails