I will say that I was waiting anxiously last night to see what Lauren would think up for us to share. Well, maybe the anxiety was because I was spending more time actually watching The Vampire Diaries on the television than watching my laptop and all of the work on it. Does anyone else watch that show? Last night was my first night...and I'm a bit worried that I may just like it?! But nevertheless, I was excited to see what new goodies I could share with my blog readers this week.
1. Blogging is a way for me to act like a real person instead of a teacher obsessed laminating game making crazy all of the time.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is hats -- totally hats! I can only pull off a ball cap when I'm cutting the lawn or playing sports...anything else (including a rugged, old-look GAP ball cap) I just don't have the umph to pull off. But oh, do I wish I could wear hats like Lux on Life Unexpected.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is who knows? I'm constantly changing what I deem as a great feet. This morning? It was getting out of bed, as I think I've got the dreaded cold. Soon, I fear it may be having children?
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose mountain because I looooove skiing with Mr. Fine. But...the race would be awfully close if there was an all you can eat buffet and a scuba diving day included in the beach vacation.
5. A talent I wish I had is playing the guitar...when I was young it was to be cool like my camp counselors. Now, I want to play the guitar to be cool for myself.
6. A talent I do have is teaching kids and loving it .
7. This week is ending with a great weekend with Mr. Fine who's been away!!
Have a wonderful weekend -- I'm hoping to enjoy the weather and finish up my shots for the Sunday Scavenger Hunt. :-) What great plans do you have?